Friday, June 13, 2014

Guilty

I'll admit I've been terribly lazy. I've neglected my blog, made little progress on my latest novel and my website is terribly out of date. That said, how have I been spending my time? The truth is I've been having a hell of a good time enjoying family and friends, taking road trips in the RV, cruising the seas, golfing, attending the theatre, watching 76 episodes of Mad Men and raging about the state of the nation.

Does anyone think this country has any chance of recovering it's moral compass? Clearly the results of the mid-term elections will provide some insight into the future. God forbid the right wing crazies who dominate the House manage to seize control of the Senate, too. If that happens things can only get worse.

Can't do much about what is going on in Washington, so I'll be spending my time over the coming months blogging, writing on a regular basis and keeping an eye on those devils in Washington.

It feels good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment