Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Monster's Game print edition is getting closer. I have finally received approval from Createspace for the print edition of A Monster's Game. The biggest problem was the cover. The designer I was working with insisted the cover fit the required specification in spite of repeated rejections by Createspace. The solution was to have him send me a file and allow me to make adjustments.

A review copy is in the mail. If there are no surprises, the book will be on the market in a week or so. This has been along journey. Although I will have to devote some time to marketing, I should be free to work on another project. The dilemma is choosing which one of the half dozen already in the works, I should pursue.
Whichever it is, it will be fun getting back to writing again after spending all my time editing for the past year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment