Monday, February 4, 2013

Harold Meyerson link in the previous post has been fixed. Sorry about the problem. It really is worth reading. I've also begun following a few more blogs including CNN news.

Spending a lot of time planning tours for our upcoming European Tour. Don't want to just spend time riding around on a tour bus, but private tours are far too costly so we are trying to come up with alternatives. Will not skimp on tours in St. Petersburg or Istanbul since these are cities everyone tells us are two of the most interesting in the world. Also on the agenda is to attend a opera in Vienna.

With so much to do to get ready for the trip, it's tough keeping my nose to the grindstone so I can get the print edition of A Monster's Game out and do a bit of promotion. Will be sending requests to sites that publish reviews of books by independent authors, but there is a lot of competition in this area. Too many books too few reviewers.

Tonight is bowling night (don't laugh) so it will take my mind off of everything but trying to knock down those darn pins. My goal is to score at least a 100 or more. Sad to say this is the same goal I had when I bowled as a teenager.

Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment